We See Your Potential Internship – Summer 2022
Back by popular demand, we are now taking applications for our Summer 2022 Internship!
The We See Your Potential Internship consists of working in an exciting, fast-paced (we think pretty cool) environment 30-40 hours a week for 8 weeks. We will fill your brain with design insight, video production knowledge, business acumen, and random factoids as you collaborate with a team of highly talented, kind, creative humans.
See below for the nitty-gritty details.
- College Junior or Senior pursuing a degree in media production, graphic design, UX design, or visual communication. Graduates are also welcome!
- Availability to work 30-40 hours/week, Monday-Friday. We can be flexible but prefer business hours so that you can learn amongst others!
- Proficient skills in Adobe Creative Suite; Premiere Pro, After Effects, or any video production skills are a plus.
- Experience practicing professional behavior among colleagues and clients.
- Show excellent communication skills, organization, and attention to detail.
- Work collaboratively in a team environment.
- Respect deadlines.
- Demonstrate a passion for design, video production, creative ideating, and marketing.
- Participate in digital design production. Examples would include assisting in website wireframing, user experience design, willingness to help on video shoots, learning about pre-production, filming and editing, social media asset creation, proofing creative presentations, and assisting the creative team.
- Generate ideas.
- Follow art direction from creative team leads.
- Keep a great sense of humor.
Timeframe: June 6 – August 12
Location: Stoltz Corporate Headquarters, Downtown Boise, in-office.
We will supply a computer, software, supplies, coffee, snacks, and field trips!
Always welcome: Ideas
Never welcome: Egos
Interested in applying? Please visit the application webpage and fill out the form by April 15, 2022. Finalists will be contacted for video interviews that week. Thank you for your consideration!
Stoltz is committed to creating a diverse and welcoming workplace. We believe that having interns with diverse backgrounds enables Stoltz to better meet our mission and serve our stakeholders and community. We recognize that creative industries, including agencies, have a history of disproportionately excluding Black and Indigenous people, people of color, women, people with disabilities, and LGBTQIA+ individuals. We strongly encourage people with these identities to apply.